Audio Visual & Communications Project Engineer
Our growing Technology Consultancy is looking to hire an experienced Project Engineer to commence work from our Melbourne office in early 2022.
The successful candidate will have expertise in the audio visual and communications technology field and will work alongside our broader consulting team to deliver technology design, documentation, and support services.
It is expected Project Engineers will complete the following in their role:
- Conduct site surveys or audits.
- Mark up floor plan layouts with relevant equipment and systems as part of the design.
- Prepare technical specifications and drawings including drafting of schematic drawings.
- Prepare client briefs and reports for projects.
- Represent UT at meetings with clients, contractors, and stakeholders.
- Enhance the reputation of UT by developing, delivering, and implementing assigned projects.
- Work to time, cost, and quality outcomes with clients.
After suitably training, we intend for Project Engineers to transition to a consulting role, capable of managing end-to-end technology design, documentation, and coordination. Our Consulting expertise spans across Health, Education, Commercial and Justice sector projects.
- You must be able to work Full-Time from our North Melbourne office from 2022. Once probation is completed, you will be able to work from home part-time subject to meeting client commitments.
- The preferable candidate will have tertiary qualifications which relate to technology or engineering.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- An ideal candidate will be an effective written and verbal communicator.
- An ideal candidate will understand the basics of technology design in a construction context.
Please do not call our office about your application or the position.
If you believe you are a good fit for the role, channel your enthusiasm into your application. All documents submitted by candidates will be read.
We will determine the successful candidate by:
- Reviewing your cover letter and CV
- Shortlisting promising candidates
- Interviewing preferred candidates
There will be one interview for the position.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com