Clarence Correctional Centre, NSW
The $798m Clarence Correctional Centre (CCC) will house 1,700 inmates across more than 90,000 square meters. The Correctional Centre will is the largest and most expensive in Australia.
UT Consulting were engaged by the builder John Holland to design, document, and project manage the ICT services requirements for the facility.
While engaged on the project UT Consulting completed the following:
- Oversaw the design of all the facility’s ICT communications network active equipment during the delivery stage of the Clarence Correctional Centre project.
- Investigated, designed, documented, and coordinated the implementation of the ICT technology to meet the specific requirements of the project.
- Completed the project coordination of these packaged during the construction, defects inspections, and post-occupancy inspection phases of the project.
- Prepared the ICT specification and tender packages for the following work packages:
- Project Co Voice and Data Network
- Inmate Voice and Data Network
- WAN, Routing and Firewall
- Secure Wireless Network for Inmate Tablet access
- Storage, servers, and Data Centre Access Networks
- Inmate, Project Co, and State VoIP PABX Systems
- Video conferencing gateways
- Inmate Kiosks
- Interface to State Systems
- Integration and Interface requirements for TeleHealth, AV, and other systems with network connection requirements.