UT Consulting has been involved in the provision of services to local governments throughout Victoria and Western Australia. Our work with local government typically involves the following:
- Upgrades to council chambers including livestreaming, voting, camera control, and recording systems.
- Audio visual consulting services for local sporting venues.
- Audio visual and ICT services for community hubs and libraries.
- Advisory and consulting services for landmark cultural sites and large infrastructure projects.
- Advisory and consulting services for galleries, theatres, and outdoor performance spaces.
The team at UT Consulting have worked alongside state governments in Victoria, NSW, Queensland, and Western Australia to provide advisory and consulting services for major infrastructure projects.
Our experience partnering and working with State governments has equipped our team with a robust understanding of government procurement practices under different procurement models. Specifically, we are experts at coordinating and aligning the deployment of technology across different procurement models to maximise the State’s infrastructure spend. Our advisory services alone have saved State governments and taxpayers hundreds of millions in unnecessary spending.
Currently, we are providing technology advisory services for over $2 billion in infrastructure spending in Victoria alone.
Our team consistently provides federal agencies with strategic technology advice and consulting services.
Our work with Federal Government has involved the following:
- Working closely with the Department of Justice we have completed technology designs for hundreds of Australian courtrooms including, local, district, and high courts.
- Working closely with the Department of Justice to provide technology advisory services on major correctional centre infrastructure projects.
- Designing and coordinating the technology for the Department of Agriculture’s quarantine ports.
- Providing technology consulting services to assist in the fit out of several federal agencies’ offices throughout Australia.
- Coordinating networking and technology requirements for several major health infrastructure projects with the Department of Health.