Fortress eSports & Gaming
The Fortress eSports & Gaming venue includes a 200-seat purpose build esports arena, more than 160 gaming PCs, console gaming suites, dedicated streamer pods, RPG and tabletop game play area, function rooms, a full service restaurant and two bars.
UT Consulting was engaged to provide the technology design for the landmark Melbourne venue. Our consultants worked hard to design a tailored technology solution which achieved the ambitious vision of the facility’s CEO.
Key for the project was ensuring the technology was designed for a collaborative, low latency, and highly available environment. Our team also focused on delivering technology outcomes that would maximise the end user experience given the user experience directly translates to revenue.
UT Consulting imagined and designed a new breed of next-level networking. Our team designed the technology infrastructure to enable 150 gamers to experience world-class gaming at speeds and levels never seen before in a single Australian venue. Our team’s ability to maximise the performance of the network is a key value add which will translate directly to an improved end user experience.
During the project, UT COnsulting completed the design, documentation, and coordination of the following:
- ICT Active Network, Wire and Wireless, Wide Area Network, and Telephony
- Integration requirements for nominated building engineering systems
- Project Management and design coordination for the technology packages listed above
- Technical review of 3rd party systems for integration with the ICT network design
- WiFi heat mapping survey of the proposed gaming floors to ensure complete wireless coverage